Break your stereotypes about Russia! A small language school needs native-speaking English teachers. Friendly atmosphere, exellent teaching support, matured students, paid flights and accommodation, free Russian and music lessons, bonus system.
Surgut is a town with the population of 300 000 people in the highly developed oil and gas region of Russia. The living costs are not expensive – you can save money and send it to home account.
Express English School
The school has a well-deserved reputation as the best in the region. It is very well-resourced video and audio in all classrooms, a very wide range of course books and reference material, video and audio cassettes. Maximum class size is 12, the students come from supportive families and generally are keen to work. Age range is wide (6 years to adults – some of the students have individual lessons) but classes are well streamed by age and ability.
You will be expected to keep records, attend a weekly staff meeting and do the things which you would expect of a well-run school.. It is all however done within a very supportive environment and if you are doing a good job you will be told so. One of the best things about this school is the support you get from everyone, both in and out of class.
EFL teacher will
- be a native speaker
- hold College/University Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- hold a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA qualification
1. 800 euro monthly salary + 450 euro bonus after successful completion of the contract.
2. Extra-work is paid.
3. Advanced payment on arrival.
4. Free visa support.
5. Paid return flight and luggage.
6. Paid accommodation.
7. State medical insurance.
8. Free legal visa registration in Russia on arrival.
9. Full visa support and all consular fees and expenses (refunded during first three working months)
10. 15 days of paid National holidays (9 days in December-January plus 1 week National holidays spread over the contract)
11. Free Russian lessons.
12. Free music lessons.
13. All teaching materials.
WELCOME TO EXPRESS-ENGLISH!
tel. 007 9222 53 21 96, 007 3462 24 36 03