The University of Washington School of Law will be conducting an Academic Legal English Course in Herat, Afghanistan from December 31- February 24. We seek a qualified ESL instructor to work in Herat, Afghanistan from the end of December – February 24. Read the rest of this entry →
You are browsing the archive for University.
Vancouver International College in Guadalajara, México is looking for teachers for it´s 2011-2012 School Year!
If you are happy to work in México for a year and have a great experience with the culture, this is your place to work.
A public college in Longyan city, Fujian province is looking for two English teachers (couple best and one can teach business English)
Salary is 4500RMB per month
Workload: 10 to 12 classes per week
Teach in English at the university level at Tec de Monterrey, Campus Guadalajara. Prospective professors should be living currently in Mexico, the USA or Canada and have a Masters or Doctorate Degree in one of the following areas: Read the rest of this entry →
Teaching Fellowship in Mexico. The Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey – Campus Laguna, a leading Mexican private university, seeks single teachers/professors holding an M.A. in TESOL to teach at the university and/or high school levels. Year-long renewable full-time positions begin in July 2009. Competitive salary plus assistance with transportation and housing. Please send resume as soon as possible to email@example.com .
The Sinaloa Campus of ITESM (Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey) is currently looking to hire experienced English teachers who have a Bachelor’s degree and are certified to teach ESL/EFL. Teachers will be expected to work a split shift teaching senior high school classes in the morning and continuing education classes in the late afternoons/evenings.
Successful candidates will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree and a TESL/TEFL certificate
• Experience in the teaching of composition
• Experience in the teaching of conversation
• Experience in materials design (a plus but not a requirement)
• A communicative approach to language teaching
• A willingness to commit to at least one year
Starting salary is approximately $16,000 pesos per month. Teachers will need to arrive no later than January 5, 2009. One-way airfare to Mexico will be paid for by the institute and upon completion of a year (or more), return airfare will also be covered. Accommodations will be provided for the first week and help will be given in searching for an apartment. Rent in Culiacan ranges from 2500-3500 pesos per month.
Please send your resumes and cover letters to Jessica Poon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Preliminary interviews will be conducted in Vancouver, BC and the Lower Mainland area.
For more information about our institute, please visit our website at www.sin.itesm.mx.
English Teacher Positions in Jeddah Saudi Arabia
(1-2-year renewable contracts)
• The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is a recently commissioned post secondary, English-medium institution for training and education of male students majoring in technology oriented programs.
• The Institute offers an intensive English Program, which is part of a preparatory program. The institute is interested in recruiting well-qualified, committed and experienced teachers of English and Math.
• NIT is using a well established English program that has been well developed to suit the technology training programs and it has been successfully used for decades at similar institutions.
Applicants are invited to apply at any time for the following JOINING dates:
1- Oct 2008
2- Feb 2009
“ONLY MALE APPLICANTS WITH MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED APPLY”
• A first degree with an MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a one- year, full-time postgraduate Diploma in TEFL/TESL from an accredited university is preferred.
• A first degree with basic postgraduate qualifications in TESOL (e.g. RSA/UCLES DELTA or Dip TEFLA) can also be considered for candidates with appropriate experience.
• A bachelor degree and CELTA+2years overseas experience is also acceptable.
• An Associate Degree + TEFL Certificate + Relevant Experience
A very competitive package depending upon qualifications and experience. All compensation is tax-free. Details will be presented during a face to face interview.
The working week is from Saturday to Wednesday. The teaching load is expected to be around 30 contact hours per week in addition to the usual out of class duties. Occasionally, faculty may have to substitute for a colleague who is sick or on emergency leave.
Calendar: NIT has its own academic calendar which is basically similar to the trimester system.
Vacations: Faculty leave is determined by the academic calendar of the Institute. A minimum paid vacation of one month is guaranteed in addition to the many Eid holidays (Ramadan and Hajj Breaks).
Air Tickets: Annual economy round-trip air tickets to the point of origin will be provided for the employee, his wife, and up to two children.
Applicaions: If you are interested in applying to NIT, an electronic application form (Word document Attachment) can be requested by sending and e-mail to:
write “NIT-ESLC-0807 application form request” in the Subject area of your e-mail message.
Dates and locations of interviews for candidates will be intimated to short listed applicants as soon as an application is on file.
For consideration as a candidate all applicants must fulfill all the following requirements:
1. A Fully COMPLETED application form (as an e-mail attachment as indicated above).
2. A scanned copy of the main page of your passport
3. A recent scanned passport size photograph
4. Scanned copies of all academic qualifications
5. A detailed CV
6. Indicate when and where you will be available for interview.
7. All required documents plus any additional relevant documents supporting your application should be sent as an e-mail attachment to:
For any further info please contact
National Institute of Technology
P O Box 21583